Monday, March 30, 2009

Dream becomes nightmare!

I thought this was funny especially since I slept through it all! Dean was dreaming yesterday morning (Sunday) that he was vacuuming the pews in the chapel. All of a sudden, he jumped out of bed, (it was 6:15 a.m.) and ran into the kitchen to see if it was our week to clean the church. There was a note on the fridge and it was indeed our week so he hurried & dressed and drove over to the church. Sure enough, no one had cleaned even though 3 families were assigned. He hurried as fast as he could to do all the cleaning except vacuuming before he got caught! He got home just as I was getting up. Sometimes it doesn't pay to listen to the spirit if you're the only one!

2 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

I think it's pretty funny! And leave it to Dad to do it all by himself!!

Dean said...

Haha, that's awesome! I can see the whole thing so perfectly in my mind.