Sunday, January 4, 2009

Clueless

Evidently you don't have to be blond to be clueless! Or is it that I'm WAY blond now and have gone beyond clueless to hopeless! So I started this blog but don't know what to do with it. I planned to have Dean help me over Christmas while he was home, but we all spent the ENTIRE holiday very sick. We barely had enough energy to play wii! Dean left today and we don't have Rachel's coming over. I came home early to send Dean and his roommate Justin (Shawn Wilde's brother & Angela's brother-in-law) off to Laramie so now I either snack on everything in the kitchen until Dean (my hubby) gets home or figure out how to blog. Maybe I'll write a Blog Diet Book and get rich. Oh wait, you probably have to know how to blog first. Or maybe, you spend so much time figuring it out that there's no time to eat! Now, can I make that into a book?

No comments: